Register of interests

Councillor Michael Green

I, Councillor Michael Green a Member of the South Ribble Borough Council give notice that I have the following financial interests

1. Please state any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried out for profit or gain See note 1
Member Spouse/Partner
2. Do you receive payments to carry out your duties other than from the Council or towards election expenses ? See note 2
Member Spouse/Partner
South Ribble Conservative Association - Election expenses -
South Ribble Borough Council Conservative Group - Election expenses -
3. Do you have any contract which is made between the relevant person (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority—(a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged. See note 3
Member Spouse/Partner
4. Do you have any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the relevant authority? See note 4
Member Spouse/Partner
1 Wheatfield, Moss Side, Leyland, PR26 7AD -
5. Do you have any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in South Ribble for a month or longer? See note 5
Member Spouse/Partner
6. Do you have any tenancy where (to M’s knowledge)—(a) the landlord is the relevant authority; and (b) the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest? See note 6
Member Spouse/Partner
7. Do you have any beneficial interest in securities of a body where—(a) that body (to M’s knowledge) has a place of business or land in South Ribble; and (b) either— (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class? See note 7
Member Spouse/Partner
8. Are you a member of any external body to which you have been appointed or nominated by the Council? See note 8
Member Spouse/Partner
Marketing Lancashire -
Transport for the North -
Lancashire County Council -
South Ribble Borough Council -
St James' Church of England Primary School Board of Governors -
Farington Community Fund Panel -
Central Lancashire Strategic Planning Joint Advisory Committee -
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation -
Liverpool Airport Consultative Committee -
Local Association of Local Councils - South Ribble -
Local Government Association Nuclear Legacy Advisory Forum -
South Ribble Partnership -
Winckley Square Community Interest Company -
Local Government Association People & Places Board -
Broughton Catholic Charitable Association -
English Heritage -
King Edward VII Lancashire Cotton Growing Environment Fund -
The Catenian Association -
The National Trust -
Conservative Councillors' Association -
Ribble Valley Conservative Association -
Royal Automobile Club -
Solicitors' Regulation Authority (The Law Society) -
South Ribble Conservative Association -
9. Record of any gifts or hospitality received above the value of £25 including dates received See note 9
Member Spouse/Partner