Decision Made (Unanimously):
That the Council be recommended to approve the following:
1. An increase of 2.5% be applied to all fees and charges with the exception of Licensing, Car Parking, Building Control fees, PSPO Fixed Penalty Notices, Pre-Planning Advice charges and Land Charges fees with effect from 1st April 2018 as set out in Appendix 1 to the report.
2. Car Parking Charges are introduced at Worden Park to charge £2.00 per day during term time only and £1.00 per day outside of term time and at weekends (as detailed in Option Two in Appendix 2 to the report) with effect from 1st April 2018.
3. The pricing structure for existing Pay and Display Car Parking Charges is revised to remove the two lower tariffs of 50p for up to 2 hours and 80p for up to 3 hours and replace them with a charge of £1.00 for up to 3 hours (as set out in Appendix 3 to the report) be deferred to 1st April 2018.
4. The Car Parking Charges at Leyland Railway Station are increased to £1.50 a day and to £6.00 per week (as set out in Appendix 3 to the report) with an implementation date of between January and the end of March 2018.
5. The new charging policy for Building Control fees as set out in Appendix 4b is adopted with an implementation date of between January and the end of March 2018.
6. It is noted that Penalty Notice Charges in respect of PSPOs are set at £100.00.
7. The charging policy for Pre-Planning Advice (as set out on page 6 in the report) is adopted with an implementation date of between January and the end of March 2018.