The statistic counts are from the meeting of the Cabinet held on 6 September 2017 onwards. If you are interested in earlier statistic counts please contact:
Attendance statistics for Councillor Barrie Yates
|Total expected attendances:||8
|Present as expected:
|| 100% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||1
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Barrie Yates
||Central Lancashire Strategic Planning Joint Advisory Committee ,22/06/2021
||Planning Committee ,29/04/2021
||In attendance |
||Planning Committee ,10/06/2021
||Planning Committee ,08/07/2021
||Planning Committee ,29/07/2021
||Planning Committee ,25/08/2021
||Apologies received |
||Planning Committee ,09/09/2021